We think we're the very best sailing school in Northern California. I know, it sounds pretty high and mighty but hear us out. We've entered our 41st year and we are consistently one of the top sailing schools in the USA. We are so proud of our staff and partners. Here's why we feel you will love sailing with us!
- We offer the lowest student to instructor ratio at 2 students to 1 teacher on our Basic Keelboat Classes. We're the only school that guarantees no more than 2 students. That adds up to individualized attention and much more time hands on driving the boat which is super important!
- We have the youngest, best maintained school fleet in the USA. All of our competitors in NorCal use boats that are 30 years older than ours, at best. Some use boat 50 years older than ours. We use modern performance sailboats as the perfect platform for teaching. Young boats = better lessons.
- We are located at one of the best Marinas in Northern California. No long channels to navigate. You are sailing within a few minutes of leaving your slip.
- We are South of the Bay bridge in more protected waters which is perfect for learning. We have plenty of breeze but none of the huge waves that happen in the middle of the Bay.
- We have professional, talented and most of all FUN instructors, staff and skippers.
- When you take lessons from us, we'll help you get out on the water. Whether it's buying a boat, joining a club or doing some racing, students of the school get free consulting!
- We are evangelists. We work hard to make sailing approachable and keep it affordable. We want you to be a GREAT sailor and will provide you the tools to be just that. Your family and friends will appreciate your high skill level when you take them sailing!
Thanks for taking a look at us, If you have ANY questions at all, please call 415-543-7333. One of our friendly staff will be happy to help you.
Garett, Cole & Drew.