47 ft 1979 Gulfstar Sailmaster, OHANA
En Route from Puerto Vallarta Mexico to California
Looking for a deal on a fully-loaded cruising yacht? Here is a rare opportunity to purchase a stout and seaworthy vessel, for a fraction of what has been invested in her!
Starting with a new Cummins 155HP diesel in 2003 by her original owner, subsequent owners have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in this solid bluewater cruising platform. All major systems have been upgraded, rebuilt or replaced with top-quality equipment, with no regard to cost...for the ultimate in seaworthiness, safety, comfort and convenience with incredible attention to detail. She is virtually ready for provisions and departure, with nothing overlooked, the best available of everything, with redundant systems for added safety and reliability.
Her original owner installed a new 155 HP Cummins diesel and new running gear in 2003. He also replaced the rudder with a new one of heavier construction. In 2008, her next owners put in all new Lewmar hatches, removed and replaced windows, installed custom window treatments, and installed solar panels, replaced all electronics, and more.
Her third owners purchased her in 2009 and spared no expenses in completing her re-fit, in preparation for a two-year Mexico cruise in 2010. Major improvements continued upon their return, totaling over $250K spent since purchase. Main upgrades included a full LP paint job, all new electrical and deluxe breaker panel, a feathering Max-prop, SSB radio & multiple VHF's; 20 GPH watermaker; thousands in custom stainless work (including custom bowsprit w/ ROCNA Anchor); new air conditioning, new plumbing, new heads, new custom mattresses, new headliner with LED lighting; new upholstery, new carpet, new refrigerator, stove & icemaker; all new stainless ports: many new winches; mast & boom pulled, rebuilt & repainted; new SS rigging and SS chainplates; new canvas and much more. Over $250K was invested since purchase.
Another $250K in upgrades (plus maintenance!) since 2015, using all top vendors for professional installation. Highlights include a new LP paint above toe rail in 2019, all-new $25K B&G electronics package in 2019, new 6KW Northern lights genset 2019, new AGM batteries 2019, new solar panels 2020, new inverter 2018, Side-Power bow thruster 2016, Eclectic wind generator with custom mount 2019. Plus a new mainsail, 135 percent genoa and cruising spinnaker, 2020; new Pex plumbing; lifelines replaced with solid stainless railings, the list goes on. In short, she has the latest and greatest of everything imaginable!
They don't build them like this anymore! Gulfstar was the "Cadillac" of her day, and she is incredibly solid. Hull thickness reported to be 1-1/4" solid fiberglass. Fully loaded, she was 50,000 pounds at last haulout. So naturally, I was amazed to see 5.9 knots on a beam reach, with only 9.3 knots true wind speed on a beam reach. Yet, under power she motors at a "trawler speed" of 8 knots, while burning only 1.8 GPH. (That's 4.4 miles per gallon.) Her 200 gallon fiberglass fuel tank gives her a range of 800 NM under power...and is unlimited under sail. She truly offers the best of both worlds. With her huge interior, large salon windows and 6'7" headroom, she is comfortable and inviting, inside and out. Note that the "performance cruiser" underbody is a modified-fin keel, with a skeg-hung rudder.
This boat must been seen to be appreciated!
CLICK ON FULL SPECS TO SEE ALL THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO THIS YACHT.
The beautiful RAISED SALON features traditional teak, comfortable seating, 6'7" headroom, and 270 degree views through the large pilothouse windows. There is an L-settee to port with a convertible teak dinette table, and a large settee to starboard. Features include:
- Table modified with custom removable fiddles; converts to berth; beautifully finished with 5 coats sprayed polyurethane.
- Huge storage areas behind each settee, ventilated with fans.
- Fan-ventilated wet locker
- Vizio smart TV with HD antenna, new 2019.
- Dometic reverse-cycle air/heat for year-round comfort, new 2018.
- New freezer to port side of salon, new 2018
- All salon windows removed and re-bedded, 2018
- New screens for all ports and hatches, 2018.
- New Sunbrella upholstery 2017
- Lee cloths installed 2018
- New brass clock & barometer, 2016
- New cabin fans (throughout boat) with red/white LED lights, 2016
- New carpet 2015; (teak cabin sole under)
- Cloth headliner removed and replaced with white Formica & teak trim.
- New "Imtra" warm LED lighting throughout, 2011
- New stainless steel opening ports, 2012
- Hunter-Douglas pleated window shades & valances, 2008
- Forward windows removed and replaced with new safety glass, 2008.
- Emergency storm covers for windows (stowed securely on top of water tank.)
The MASTER STATEROOM is aft. The centerline queen-berth features a custom mattress by HMC, latex foam with inner springs, for the ultimate in comfort. There is plenty of room for living aboard, with a full size hanging locker, 12 drawers, and a full size mirror. Four opening ports and a newer Lewmar hatch provide fresh air. New cabin fans with (red or white) LED lights. An "intruder alarm" button is to port, which activates an alarm and strobe light on the aft deck. USB ports installed for convenient power to phones and laptops.
The MASTER STATEROOM HEAD has a large stall shower The head compartment had a major remodel in 2013, with a new head, new Formica in shower, new fixtures, and new sump pump. The head is a "quiet-flush" type and is plumbed to odor-free freshwater, but can be switched to salt water. The teak shower grate was replaced with a low-maintenance "Star-Board" custom grate in 2018.
The GUEST STATEROOM is forward, with a V-berth. A new Lewmar hatch was installed in 2008. There are two opening ports, three drawers, a hanging locker, and reading lights. In 2009 the V-berth filler was permanently fixed to make a huge 84" x 82" berth, which can sleep two large adults comfortably. The mattress is two-density laminated foam.
The GUEST HEAD is to starboard. It has a stall shower with 6'2" headroom, two opening ports, a new electric head in 2020, a sink with vanity, and ample storage space. The head is also a quiet-flush type, currently plumbed odor-free on fresh water. (Can be converted back to salt water.) The stall shower is currently modified for cruising, with removable shelves for additional storage. A canvas curtain conceals the storage area. (See photos) If desired, the shelves easily be removed, and the shower restored to use.
The NAVIGATION STATION is to starboard. It has a table and drawers, computer modem/work station, VHF, SSB radio, and power management & water level displays. The rest of the electronics are in a "Nav-Pod" at the helm station. Using the "Link" app, your iPad can display the B&G navigational displays.
The galley is down to port. It is unusually spacious, with plenty of storage and counter space. In 2009 the small overhead hatch was replaced with large Lewmar hatch, facing aft, for outstanding light and exhaust ventilation.
- 2019 drinking water spigot with "Guzzle" UV filter
- 2019 Whole boat water filter
- New propane fume detector 2020
- New 11-gallon Isotemp Spa 40V water heater 2020
- New freshwater pump and plumbed back-up pump, 2020
- Laundry wringer and custom mount to saddle on galley sinks during passages
- GE microwave 2018
- Vitrifrigo refrigerator/freezer (2015)
- Force-10, three Burner propane stove/oven (2009)
- LP system replaced 2009 (new tanks, hose, control)
- Two dry storage compartments under countertop
- Custom silverware drawer
- Numerous storage cabinets
- Galley safety belt with eyes rigged in front of stove and sink.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- 2020 Iridium Go with external antenna, for worldwide cellular, text and internet
- 2020 Pepwave-wifi cellular router with antenna
- 2019 New B&G Zeus system w/12" chartplotter, radar, two triton displays, 24" halo radar.
- 2019 New B&G autopilot with plug-in ready backup system. Backup control head and computer are installed, but wires are deliberately not connected, in event of lightning strike. Spare display control mounted on side of pedestal Computer easily connected...plug in ready and not integrated into electronics.
- 2016 AIS collision-avoidance system
- Icom Ic-M802 SSB with AT-140 antenna tuner
- PTC Pactor modem
- 2012 Standard-Horizon VHF radios at Helm and nav station
- 2010 new insulated backstay and coax cable 2018
The electrical systems have been professionally upgraded beyond belief, by her current and prior owners.
- 2020 Two Sunpower rigid solar panels, total 450 watts
- 2019 New Northern lights 6 KW generator; water separator for quiet exhaust
- 2019 Mastervolt charge controller (manages solar, wind, genset, engine)
- 2019 160 amp alternator
- 2019 New main battery selector switches
- 2019 Eight Lifeline AGM batteries (6V/300AH) provide 1200AH at 12 volts
- 2019 Mastervolt 12V to 24 V converter to charge bow thruster batteries
- 2019 Eclectic D400 wind generator, custom SS mast and supports
- 2018 Mastervolt 2500 W inverter/charger
- 2018 Two new 30 amp 120V shorepower cords
- 2016 Side-Power SE120/21`5T bow thruster with helm joystick control
- 2012 New shorepower connection ports
- 2009 Virtually the entire electrical system was replaced by marine electrician
- 2009 Deluxe "Paneltronics" breaker panel installed
- 2009 Imtra warm LED lighting installed throughout vessel.
- 2009 120V receptacles replaced with GFCI
The CUMMINS 155 HP DIESEL was installed in 2003, including new shaft, prop, stuffing box, muffler, instrument panel, and all associated hardware, at a cost of over $25,000. Serial number indicates engine manufactured 2001; sold and installed 2003. Current hours approx 1600.
- Two 175 gallon fiberglass water tanks. 350 gallons total capacity.
- Gator-Gill electric hookah rig, with 50' and 100' air lines; never used.
- 2020 Marine sanitation hoses replaced
- 2020 Photocell masthead light
- 2019 Engine room temperature gauge
- 2019 Rerouted engine room ducting for better efficiency
- 2018 New Dometic reverse-cycle air/heat
- 2018 Rudder removed, bearing repacked; hole drilled for emergency steering.
- 2019 Prop puller tool purchased
- 2018 New sea strainers for genset and A/C unit
- 2017 250 GPH bilge pump for lowest part of bilge...movable on a board mount
- 2016/2018 boat REPLUMBED with Pex plumbing and system manifold.
- 2016 water control manifold installed to allow isolation of systems.
- 250 GPH bilge pump pump for mid section
- Replaced scupper hoses/valves/fittings, 2012.
- Replaced engine room blowers, 2012
- Freshwater tank gauges, 2009
- The fiberglass holding tank was re-glassed and both electric heads were replaced in 2012. Forward head replaced again 2020.
- Heads have Y-valves for either holding tank or direct overboard at sea.
- Holding tank can be pumped from dockside or via macerator pump at sea.
- Racor dual fuel filter systems for main and genset, 2009.
- 3700 GPH bilge pump for highest bilge area, 2009
- Visual/audible bilge alarms at helm and nav station, 2009
- Fuel tank inspection port installed, tank cleaned, 2009
- New bronze thru-hull valves, 2009
- New bronze sea strainers for engine, 2009.
- Replaced rudder-skeg backing plates, 2009
Sails and Rigging
In 2010, the mast and boom were removed and completely reconditioned with new paint, new hardware/fittings, new wiring, new masthead, and a new self-tailing winch. All standing rigging was replaced. Additional upgrades include, starting with the most recent:
- New Ullman cruising spinnaker with ATN sock and turtle bag, 2020
- Traveler modified to be controlled from cockpit, 2020
- New Quantum "Hydranet" 135 percent genoa and mainsail, 2019
- 2 New self-tailing winches in 2016 and 2019
- All sail-track screws rebedded, 2018
- Bow to stern preventer system added 2018
- In mast furling crank-drive replaced; control lines now run to cockpit, 2017
- In-mast furler overhauled, 2017
- Rigid/mechanical boom vang added 2016
- Spare main and genoa (2000)
- New standing rigging, 2010
- Insulated backstay for SSB
- Replaced chain plates/bolts to hull, 2010.
- New running rigging, blocks/fittings 2009
- New Hood Furling system for genoa, 2009
- New mainsail traveller, blocks & fittings, 2010
- Self-tailing primary winches (original; rebuilt 2011)
- 3 new self-tailing winches, 2010.
- New whisker pole, mast track & topping lift, 2009.
- 2020: Grey exterior trim repainted with fresh LP by JAG Yacht Painting; $5,000, October 2020.
- 2020 Hand rails, cockpit table, drink holder, and companionway teak varnish refinished with 6 coats.
- 2020 Professionally designed custom "Star-Board" planks to secure 6 jerry jugs with associated straps, hardware and Sunbrella covers. (5 diesel, 1 gas; all unused.)
- 2020 Winches serviced
- 2020 Windlass serviced
- 2020 Aft seat reupholstered
- 2020 Compass swung and adjusted
- 2019 Topsides repainted with LP above toe rail at Shelter Island Boatyard. ($10K by JAG.)
- 2019 Custom SS swim ladder for stbd side with teak steps and custom mount.
- 2019 Magma propane BBQ mounted on stern pulpit, plumbed to refillable tank.
- 2019 Swell bridle- to adjust anchor rode angle to wind and swell.
- 2018 Lifelines replaced with solid stainless-steel railings.
- 2018 New cockpit dodger
- 2018 New cockpit and aft seat cushions, using mildew resistant foam.
- 2018 New omni-directional Windscoop
- 2016: Majority of exterior teak was professionally painted with grey LP, for a updated and maintenance-free look. (Repainted October 2020; see above.)
- 2016 New standard windscoop
- 2012: The entire boat was repainted w/ Awlgrip LP Epoxy paint, the stanchions and ports were removed; hull/deck joint ground out and resealed; 2012.
- New polished stainless opening ports/screens, 2012
- New Lewmar deck hatches, 2008
- Hatch new larger hatch over galley, 2009
- Bowsprit, chain plate, anchor roller beefed up with stainless steel, 2009
- Maxwell VWC-2200 electric windlass w/wireless remote, 2009
- Third generation "ROCNA" anchor: 88 lb w/300' 3/8" chain. 2010.
- Spare anchor, 70# Delta, stored under forepeak.
- Stern anchor: Fortress, stern-mounted, roller, 100' chain 250' line.
- Spare anchor chain (estimated 100' of 3/8") in crate in engine room.
- Washdown connection for anchor chain (fresh or saltwater)
- Custom cockpit backrests for wider seats and back support.
- Custom SS Davit system
- Custom SS outboard motor hoist, 2009
- Replaced existing stern pulpit rails with thick-walled stainless & cross-tied to davits for extra support, 2009
- Removable SS boarding ladder for side deck boarding from tender, 2009.
- Semi-custom "Shadetree" quick-collapsing awning for anchorages. (tent-pole)
- Cockpit table
- PIG professional water catchment system, to collect rainwater
- 2017 Highfield Classic 310 (10') RIB with 9.9 HP Yamaha, Beachmaster beach wheels, rigid swim ladder, Mantra anchor and 15' chain and 250' line.
- Spare tender: Saturn 7' dinghy with inflatable floorboards. New 2014; only used twice. Rebuilt Suzuki 2 HP outboard. (Parts still available)
- 20 GPH Village Marine watermaker, 20 GPH. Custom component installation; reduces noise and provides excellent access for maintenance. Control panel at galley. Membrane replaced 2016, and tested 2019. Professionally maintained; run or flushed by owners every other week. (2009) In 2018, a "soft start" feature was added to avoid overloading generator circuit breaker.
- Max-Prop feathering propeller, 2009. (Pitch is adjustable in water.)
- Original (spare) 3-blade prop
- 2019 Viking 6 person RescYou cannister-mounted liferaft
- ACR Globalfix 406 mHz EPIRB with current battery
- West Marine 3000 Medical kit, heavily augmented and recently updated
- Emergency oxygen cannister
- Abandon-ship bag
- Katadyn Manually-operated RO desalinator
- Solar still
- Roughly $1500 in Safety harnesses and tethers: 2016 Spinlock Deckvests 5D 170N Pro $400 ea., 2019 Mustang Survivor vest $300, Came with boat when purchased in 2015: 2 West Marine Mustang Survivor vests, West Marine 1100 vest, assorted tethers. All have up-to-date co2 cartridges & spare re-arming kits.
- Alarm system with aft deck alarm/strobe light; panic button in aft stateroom
- Swi Tec SS burglar bars; fit big hatches so that boat can be secure with hatches open.
- Emergency tiller
Extensive spare parts including:
- Complete generator offshore parts kit. ($1100)
- Spare alternator for engine
- Spare starter for engine
- Complete engine and generator gasket kits
- Full set of spare zincs
- Spare filters for engine, generator, fuel system, watermaker
- Spare belts for engine and generator
- Extensive spare O-ring kit
LLC Ownership and Documentation Details
The yacht has been titled in a transferable LLC for many years. Ask a qualified professional about the potential advantages of LLC ownership.
The USCG annual documentation fees have been prepaid through March, 2025!
Chronology of Upgrades
UPGRADES SINCE 2015:
2020 Sunpower rigid solar panels: two 225W for a total of 450W
2020 Pepwave-wifi cellular router w/antenna
2020 Ullman cruising Gennaker with ATN sock & Turtle Bag
2020 Water Heater: 11 gallon Isotemp Spa40V, plumbed to electricity & engine
2020 Teak handrails, drop boards and cockpit table refinished.
2020: Teak rail trim professionally repainted with grey LP at boat yard, for a modern and maintenance-free look.)
2020 forward head replaced.
2020 propane fume detector
2020 LED Photocell Masthead light
2020 replaced original freshwater pump
2020 winches serviced. (All are self-tailing now.)
2020 Anchor windlass serviced.
2020: Compass swung and adjusted after all new equipment added.
2020: Marine sanitation hoses replaced.
2020: Professionally designed Custom "Star-Board" planks mounted on lifelines to secure 6 jerry jugs and associated straps with SS hardware. 5 diesel jerry jugs & 1 gasoline jerry jug with professional custom Sunbrella covers. ($1,000 project; jerry jugs are unused!)
2020: 5 coats of polyurethane on salon table. Custom removable fiddles. Drops down and becomes a nice bunk-the port settee cushion is actually about 3 times as wide and is hidden behind it, but the rest of the cushion pulls out to cover the table for sleeping.
2019 new B&G NAC-3 Autopilot with fully-installed back up system: 2 separate control heads and 2 computers. Spare one in not integrated with the GPS, so it will still work if those are lost. If needed, simply switch connection plugs in cabin.
2019 all new navigational electronics installed: B&G Zeus system, 12” Chartplotter, 2 Triton readouts, engine room camera display, 24” Halo Radar.
2019 Topsides were repainted.
2019 Mastervolt charge controller
2019 160 amp alternator
2019 Lifeline AGM batteries: 6V/300 amp hours (x8). Provides 1200 amp hours at 12V for house bank
2019 Mastervolt DC/DC charger/converter for bow thruster batteries (bow thruster is 24V)
2019 Engine room temperature gauge
2019 new Northern Lights 6KW Diesel Generator with water separator for quiet anchorages
2019 Eclectic D400 Wind Generator with custom SS mast by Thomas Marine.
2019 Viking 6 Person RescYou liferaft mounted on deck in canister
2019 Whole boat water filter
2019 Drinking spigot at galley sink with “Guzzle” UV filter
2019 Watermaker membrane tested.
2019 New Quantum Hydranet 135% Genoa & Mainsail
2019 Starboard Storm covers for salon windows. Stowed securely on top of water tank.
2019 Mustang Survivor vest
2019 Vizio smart TV w/ HD antenna
2019 Custom swim ladder for Stbd side with angled lower steps; 7 oversized teak steps, custom mount to lock ladder in when in use. Custom stowage mount on rail.
2019 Magma Propane BBQ mounted on the stern rail with oversize (refillable) propane tank for it.
2019 redirected engine room ducting for improved efficiency
2019: O2 cannister
2019: Swell bridle to put bow into swell, when wind is contrary to swell.
2019: Prop puller tool
2018 Nova Kool 12V freezer
2018 Shore Power cords
2018 Mastervolt 2500W Inverter
2018 GE microwave
2018 Dometic Heat & A/C, DTV15-410A
2018 New rudder packing: rudder was pulled and serviced, hole drilled in top for emergency steering
2018: All sail-track screws re-bedded.
2018: New self-tailing winch at mast.
2018 Bow to Stern Preventer system added
2018 Lee Cloths added to Stbd& Port setees& across V Berth
2018 Lifelines replaced with Stainless Steel rail
2018 New cockpit dodger
2018: Screens for all ports & hatches
2018: New cockpit cushion (vinyl upholstery & mildew resistant foam)
2018: New omnidirectional Windscoop
2017 In Mast Furling Drive replace, all lines run to the cockpit
2017 new dodger.
2017: 250 gph bilge pump for lowest section under genset-on board you can pull out
2017 Sunbrella interior upholstery
2017 added 2nd freshwater pump next to existing one so if one fails you just flip a switch to the other one
2017 Teak grate in Master Shower was replaced with a custom starboard one. (no need to varnish!)
2016 water control manifold added for isolation of systems
2016 Side-Power SE120/215T Bow Thruster w/ joy stick at helm
2016/2018 new Pex plumbing
2016 Watermaker membrane replaced.
2016 AIS installed, transmits & receives
2016 Fuel level gauge added to top of tank
2016 Chelsea Clock& Barometer
2016 new self tailing for cockpit. 2018 new self tailing at mast. All are self tailing now. All were serviced in 2020.
2016 Mechanical Boom Vang added
2016: New self tailing winch in cockpit.
2016: Multiple cabin fans with built in red or white light
2016 New Windscoop
2016:Spinlock Deckvests 5D 170N Pro ($400 ea.)
2015: 2 West Marine Mustang survivor vests, West Marine 1100 vest, assorted tethers.
All have up-tp date CO2 cartridges and re-arming kits.
Gator Gill 110V commercial-grade electric hookah rig, with one 50' and one 100’ air line, never used. ($1400)
2015 Vitrifrigo refrigerator/freezer
2015 Strataglass front dodger panels.
2015 Custom carpet throughout boat
2015: 250 GPH bilge pump for mid section
2015 Custom HMC mattress in master stateroom (Queen size). Extended by 3” and 9 ½” inner spring.
2015: Compass rebuilt.
2013 Master head was remodeled: new teak toilet base, new Formica shower, new shower fixtures, new shower sump pump
2012 Shore Power connections
2012 Standard Horizon VHF w/ remote at helm
2012 Replaced engine blowers.
2012 Entire boat was repainted w/ Awlgrip LP Epoxy paint, stanchions & ports removed, hull/deck joint ground out & resealed.
2012 Stainless opening ports installed.
2012 Both toilets replaced with full sized, electric, quiet flush models plumbed with fresh water. (Saltwater plumbing was left in case anyone wanted to convert them back). (Note forward head replaced again in 2020.)
2011 Headliner was changed out to custom teak and backed Formica panels. Panels are easy to clean & removable for access to wiring, lights and bottom of deck for backing plates.
2011: Winches rebuilt
2010: Standing rigging replaced.
2010 Mast & Boom pulled: Reconditioned, Painted, new hardware/fittings, new wiring. Original aluminum mast base was replaced with a custom base made out of non-corroding G-10 material. Boom was raised 2” to assure clearance over bimini top, which has 6’4” headroom underneath.
2010 new Mainsail Traveler, blocks & fittings. 2020 turned cam cleats around so it can be operated from inside the cockpit, changed lines.
2010: 3 new self-tailing winches added
2010 Third Generation “ROCNA” anchor: 88lb w/ 300’ of 3/8” galvanized chain. 2020 attached bitter end to inside of boat.
2009 “Paneltronics” digital breaker panel
2009 Force 10, 3 burner propane gimbaled stove/oven with broiler
2009 Village Marine Watermaker, 20 gph. Custom component installation; reduces noise & provides excellent access for maintenance. Control panel accessible at galley. Membrane tested 2019. Professionally maintained & run by owners every other week, flushed every other week.
2009 Added 2 mechanical/electrical fresh water tank level gauges at nav station
2009 Max Prop, feathering, pitch is adjustable in water.
Original (spare) 3 blade fixed prop
2009 “Dual” Racor fuel filter system for main engine & genset
2009 3700 gph bilge pump for highest section
2009 Visible/Audible bilge alarms at helm & nav station
2009 bronze thru hull valves (exercised & lubed at every haul out since 2015)
2009 Fuel Tank inspection port, tank cleaned
2009 bronze sea strainers for engine, genset & A/C unit
2009 Replaced rudder-skeg backing plates
2009 Hood Furling system for Genoa
2009 bowsprit/chainplate/anchor roller was beefed up with Stainless Steel
2009 Maxwell VWC-2200 Electric Anchor Windlass w/ wireless remote & counter
2009 new whisker pole, mast track for it & topping lift. Serviced 2018.
2009 Imtra “Ventura”LED lights (warm) installed throughout boat
ICOM IC-M802 SSB w/ AT-140 automatic antenna tuner
2009 PTC Pactor Modem
2009 added fixed custom teak/stainless boarding ladder on stern
2008 All new electronics (replaced again in 2019/2020)
2008: All original hatches replaced with new Lewmar
2008: Forward windows removed and replaced with new.
2008: Side-windows removed and rebedded.
2008: New custom Hunter-Douglas "Duet" pleated shades for salon windows
2003: New Cummins 155 HP 4 cylinder diesel
2003: New shaft, stuffing box, cutlass bearing, prop
2003: New muffler, exhaust system, VDO engine instrumentation
2003: New Nex-Gen generator (replaced with Northern lights in 2019)
1993: Original rudder removed and replaced with custom, heavy duty one. Rudder post also replaced.
Note on LOA
NOTE THATTHE HULL LOA IS APPROXIMATELY 51 FT, BUT IS APPROX. 55' WITH FIXED DAVITS AND TENDER. BUYER OR BUYER'S REPRESENTATIVE TO VERIFY. THESE NUMBERS ARE APPROXIMATE!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Buyer should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht, and should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Length At Waterline:
40 ft 6 in
13 ft 10 in
5 ft 6 in